Saturday, November 29, 2008

Not so good

This is Kiley and her kitty (Tigger) and my kitty (Tinker) mine is the white paws one.
So as you all probably heard I did not have a good week at all last week it was terrible. I went with my mom to her friends house to bake pumpkin rolls and penut butter balls for Thanksgiving! It was really fun I got to help cook and then help watch the cutest kids ever! anyway that was fun but when I got home it was around 10:30-ish and so I took a shower and then went to bed and then the next morning I woke up and it was really quiet in the house and I found the boy cat and was snuggling him and playing with him and then I walked into my parents room and I asked my mom if she saw my kitty and she didnt really respond she was just like i dont know and then I kept looking for her and then I walk into my parents room again and my dad was like "hey jena(with a sad voice) and i said yeah and he was all Tinker got hit by a car last night" and at first i didnt believe him and as he was telling me that my mom was crying it was sad and then I just ran into the backyard and started balling ok im an animal person i love animals but yeah so we made a really nice little grave in the backyard for her and its hard for me to get over this but im working my way through so yeah and i love all my friends for their support for the not-so-good week last week. love ya all

0 comments: